45W, NAFCO® Small WCX Wall Mount LED Light Fixture, 6000 Lumens
45W, NAFCO® Small WCX Wall Mount LED Light Fixture, 6000 Lumens is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
LPP light poles, brackets, and arms are engineered according to AASHTO standards and accepted commercial criteria. Proper selection for an application is based on information such as EPA, wind zone, mounting height, and other attachments (such as banner arms and flags). This information is necessary to ensure proper engineering. LPP and its vendors assume no responsibility for proper loading analysis and/or product selections. Design information (such as EPA charts and wind maps) found on our websites and selection guidance offered by LPP customer support representatives are provided as general guidelines only. The customer remains solely responsible for proper selection of the light pole, luminaire, and/or related accessories that adhere to all applicable requirements, including (but not limited to) EPA design criteria, job specifications, and engineering requirements. To ensure proper selection of the light pole, luminaire, accessories, and/or foundation, LPP recommends the customer consult a qualified engineer to analyze the loading and design criteria for the specific application.What about light pole vibration?
Light pole vibration problems are caused by environmental factors that vary by geography. They do not result from improper materials and/or poor manufacturing processes. If you have concerns about light pole vibration for a specific project you are working on, please contact LPP customer support.
We recommend vibration dampeners be used when (1) light poles are being installed on a parking ramp, deck, bridge, pier, airport, train or subway hub/terminal, or known problem area, (2) a load of 0.75 EPA or smaller is going on the light poles and (3) light poles are being used as camera supports and/or will have non-standard appendages attached to them. The LPP warranty excludes light pole failure caused by harmonic vibration.What about estimated production lead times?
Estimated manufacturing lead times are the best estimate based on current business conditions and may change due to factors including factory capacity and availability of component parts such as base castings, fabricated parts, electronic components, and other factors.What are LPP's cancellation and return policies?
It’s our goal that all LPP customers are completely satisfied with their products. We take extra care during the quotation and order processing stages and work with our customers to verify that the ordered bill-of-material fits the application requirements. Very few of our orders are ever cancelled or returned, and that’s because we want your project to run as smoothly as you do.
With that said, we understand that there are unforeseen circumstances that may require order cancellations or returns.
Any order changes and/or cancellations prior to shipment must be requested (in writing) within 24 hours of the order being processed to avoid restocking fees. Order cancellations after 24 hours are subject to 50-90% restocking fees, depending on where the order is at in the production cycle.
For products that have shipped, no product may be returned without a completed Return Materials Authorization ("RMA") form that can be requested in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not accept any returned product without an RMA and no returned product will be accepted until it has been inspected and determined to meet the criteria stated below. At customer's written request and cost, products not accepted for return will be shipped back to customer. The return policy applies only to products purchased from LPP.
- Returns must be within 15 days of delivery date.
- Product must be returned, shipping prepaid, in original packaging and be in unaltered, like-new condition.
- The return must include all original components.
- Refunds for unaltered, like-new products will be processed in the ordinary course for processing payables and may take up to one month.
- A 50% restocking fee applies to all returned LED fixture, light pole, and bracket products.
- In addition to the 50% restocking fee, the customer is responsible for original outbound freight charges.
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Wisconsin, USA from premium domestic and imported components
- PPG® Commercial Performance Coatings custom color matching of RAL codes and architectural colors
- IES files, photometric reports, and lighting simulations available from factory design team
- Proprietary heat sink design with low drive current resulting in reported L90 LED life over 100,000 hours
- Easy driver and LED module access for technology upgrades and maintenance
- -40°C to +45°C ambient operating temperature
- Standard AC input voltage of 120-277V 50/60 Hz; up to 480V available
- Isolated 1-10V PWM/3-timer-modes dimmable (standard) and dim-to-off with standby power ? 0.5W (optional)
- Power factor: >0.9 min
- Total harmonic distortion: <20% max
- Drivers include integral input Surge Protection of Differential Mode 6kV, Common Mode 10kV per EN 61000-4-5
- Licensed electrician required for installation
- Rugged aluminum chassis with excellent heat/impact resistance and hinged electrical access
- Architectural grade powder coat enclosure and black anodized heat sink
- High-grade stainless steel hardware for superior strength and corrosion resistance
- Driver components are fully encased in potting material for moisture and vibration resistance
Energy Control Options
- Daylight harvesting and photo controls
- Motion control and dimming
- Surge protection
- CA Title 24 compliance options available upon request
System Wattage (W)
L70 LED Hours
Flexible Specs + Reliable Performance
Custom fixtures are built to your specs – from finish color to color temp to distribution to mounting and more – while meeting industry best lead times.
45W, NAFCO® Small WCX Wall Mount LED Light Fixture, 6000 LumensView details
90W, NAFCO® Medium WCX Wall Mount LED Light Fixture, 12000 LumensView details
135W, NAFCO® Medium WCX Wall Mount LED Light Fixture, 18000 LumensView details
180W, NAFCO® Medium WCX Wall Mount LED Light Fixture, 24000 LumensView details
225W, NAFCO® Large WCX Wall Mount LED Light Fixture, 30000 LumensView details
Unit price /
Unit price /
Unit price /
Unit price /
Unit price /