LED Engine Module
- Engineered and manufactured in Wisconsin, USA from domestic and imported components
- ETL Certified: Conforms to UL STD 1598 & CSA STD C22.2 # 250.0 for wet locations
- L70 calculated LED life over 270,000+ hours
- Drivers are 0-10v dimming standard
- Premium high-output Chip-On-Board (COB) LEDs in 5000K, 4000K and 3000K options, custom color temps available upon request
- Minimum CRI of 70, custom CRI available
- Standard photometric distributions include Type V Round, Type V Square, Type IV FWD, Type III Wide, Type II Wide, 70° Medium Spot and 30° Narrow Spot, custom distribution types available upon request
- 50-80% energy savings
- DLC qualified models available. Please refer to www.designlights.org for the most current information.
- Operating temp: -40° C to +45° C
- Standard AC input of 120-277v VAC, up to 480v available
- EMI filter: 47CFR, part 2, part 15
- Power factor: >0.9
- Total harmonic distortion: <20%
- Surge protection: IEC/EN 61000-4-5 EMC test standard
- Licensed electrician required for installation
- Rugged, die-cast, soft square aluminum housing
- Impact-resistant, tempered glass lens and durable silicone gasket
- Durable, multi-layer, polyester powder coat or industrial grade liquid paint
- Available in a variety of colors such as dark bronze, black, white, light gray, dark green and natural aluminum (custom colors available upon request)
- 6" pole mount, 10" pole mount, adjustable slipfitter and trunnion yoke brackets available as standard mounting accessories
Energy Control Options
- Daylight harvesting and photo controls
- Motion control and dimming
- Surge protection
- CA Title 24 compliance options available upon request
Documents & Downloads
|L70 LED Hours||270,000+|
|HID Replacement 1||750-1000w|
|Standard LED Temp||5000K|
|Nominal Lumens 2||31849|
|Delivered Lumens 3||28664|
|Effective Projected Area (EPA):||1.2 EPA at 0 deg., 2.0 EPA at 45 deg.|
- Considered to be a typical HID equivalent. Specific HID wattage equivalents will depend on things like environmental and application characteristics, distribution type(s) and design criteria.
- Considered initial nominal value of the LED light engine as specified by the LED chip manufacturer. Fixture efficacy and lumen output will depend on things like housing design, lens clarity, environmental characteristics, color temperature and design criteria.
- Considered the typical initial delivered lumens of the LED light engine. Specific lumens for an application will depend on things like fixture size and geometry, environmental characteristics and color temperature.
Industry grade, USA made light poles, brackets and assemblies are the core of our product offering. LPP's ever expanding catalog includes 20,000+ standard light pole offerings in aluminum, steel and fiberglass materials. LPP delivers nearly limitless procurement and production potential in various materials, shapes, sizes and finishes for parking lot, roadway, street and security applications.
“Light Poles Plus has employees that went to this high school, they have kids in our district, and it was really a no-brainer to work with them. For them to see what they have done for our community and our school is fantastic!”
Tom G. - Campbellsport, WI
“We've been very pleased working with LPP and the ideas that they had for us to solve our lighting problems. The time that they took to really investigate what improvements we needed to make. And the products that we could use to make these improvements.”
Karen K. - Eden, WI
“Everything went exceptionally well. I've been involved in a lot of different projects and by far this is the best experience I've had in my whole life.”
Steve P. - Appleton, WI
The Barber Steel Foundry in Rothbury, MI was in need of new LED lighting to illuminate the facility. The Foundry had specific requirements for their new LED lighting that LightPolesPlus needed to meet.
“The City of Adams would like to thank you. You guys just really did a phenomenal job. We were really impressed with all the materials that you gave us to be able to make a good decision and we do feel like we made the best.”
Roberta P. - City of Adams, WI
Creating a brighter front line was extremely important for the Antioch Dealership in Illinois. To create a more attractive, clean, and inviting front line for their buyers, they contacted Light Poles Plus for new LED Shoebox light fixtures and square straight steel light poles.
LPP light poles, brackets and arms are engineered according to AASHTO standards and accepted commercial criteria. Proper selection for an application is based on information such as EPA, wind zone, mounting height and other attachments (such as banner arms and flags). This information is necessary to ensure correct engineering. LPP and its vendors assume no responsibility for proper loading analysis and/or product selections. Design information (such as EPA charts and wind maps) found on our websites and selection guidance offered by LPP customer support representatives are provided as general guidelines only. The customer remains solely responsible for proper selection of the light pole, luminaire and/or related accessories that adhere to all applicable requirements, including (but not limited to) EPA design criteria, job specifications and engineering requirements. To ensure proper selection of the light pole, luminaire, accessories and/or foundation, LPP recommends the customer consult a qualified engineer to analyze the loading and design criteria for the specific application.What about light pole vibration?
Light pole vibration problems are caused by environmental factors that vary by geography. They do not result from improper materials and/or poor manufacturing processes. If you have concerns about light pole vibration for a specific project you are working on, please contact LPP customer support.
We recommend vibration dampeners be used when (1) light poles are being installed on a parking ramp, deck, bridge, pier, airport, train or subway hub/terminal or known problem area, (2) a load of 0.75 EPA or smaller is going on the light poles and (3) light poles are being used as camera supports and/or will have non-standard appendages attached to them. The LPP warranty excludes light pole failure caused by harmonic vibration.What about estimated production lead times?
Estimated manufacturing lead times are the best estimate based on current business conditions and may change due to factors including factory capacity and availability of component parts such as base castings, fabricated parts, electronic components and other factors.What are LPP's cancellation and return policies?
It’s our goal that all LPP customers are completely satisfied with their products. We take extra care during the quotation and order processing stages and work with our customers to verify that the ordered bill-of-material fits the application requirements. Very few of our orders are ever cancelled or returned, and that’s because we want your project to run as smoothly as you do.
With that said, we understand that there are unforeseen circumstances that may require order cancellations or returns.
Any order changes and/or cancellations prior to shipment must be requested (in writing) within 24 hours of the order being processed to avoid restocking fees. Order cancellations after 24 hours are subject to 50-90% restocking fees, depending on where the order is at in the production cycle.
For products that have shipped, no product may be returned without a completed Return Materials Authorization ("RMA") form that can be requested in writing at email@example.com. We will not accept any returned product without an RMA and no returned product will be accepted until it has been inspected and determined to meet the criteria stated below. At customer's written request and cost, products not accepted for return will be shipped back to customer. The return policy applies only to products purchased from LPP.
- Returns must be within 15 days of delivery date.
- Product must be returned, shipping prepaid, in original packaging and be in unaltered, like-new condition.
- The return must include all original components.
- Refunds for unaltered, like-new products will be processed in the ordinary course for processing payables and may take up to one month.
- A 50% restocking fee applies to all returned LED fixture, light pole and bracket products.
- In addition to the 50% restocking fee, the customer is responsible for original outbound freight charges.